- Attend to guest needs and requests in a pleasant manner
- Responsible for ensuring consistent quality food and beverages are being served according to SOP.
- Manage operations duties
- Manage floor staffs (Full/Part timer)
- Manage opening / closing shift and reports
- Ensure sufficient stocks for daily operations
- Assist Café Manager to manage and ensure smooth running of the Café
- Lead and motivate staff in achieving sales targets and customer satisfaction
- Develop and maintain the highest standard of service quality
- Evaluate the operations and procedures and suggest improvements
- Enforce hygiene regulations and upkeep of the café cleanliness and hygiene standards
- Ensure timely submission of staff’s attendance reports
- Possesses cheerful, pleasant personality with a positive mindset
- Strong team player & able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work on weekends and public holiday.
- At least 2 years of experience in same capacity.
* Candidates with relevant experience could be considered for an Assistant Café Manager.